Why Choose Four Seasons Property Inspections?
We perform a very thorough inspection and talk with your clients about the issues in a neutral and non-scary manner. Our goal is to educate them about the home so they can make an informed decision with confidence.
“Thank you for taking such good care of my clients! I feel confident referring you to my clients for their home inspection.” ~ Jaycee Miller, REMAX
We carry real estate agent indemnity coverage, which means you’re protected from the result of any suits made against us, plus we’re insured and bonded.
We’re easy to work with:
- Our live office staff can give a one-minute quote, check our calendar and book the inspection.
- Computerized inspection report e-mailed direct to your client.
- E-mail confirmations to remind you, your client and seller’s agent of the appointment.
- Inspection completed by a certified, professional home inspector.
- Radon testing available with the results printed on-site in 48 hours.
- First-time home buyers get $25 off their bill
- Hero discount (Firefighter, Police,Nurse, Teacher, Military) of $25 off their bill
- New agent to us? $25 off your client’s bill for your confidence!
We can’t send you a referral fee so we say “Thanks” by contributing funding, time, and services in your name to local charitable organizations that make a difference in our community:
Habitat for Humanity• Rebuilding Together • Bonfils Blood Center • Mountain Resource Center • Ronald McDonald House • Mountain Peace Shelter • Harmony HorseWorks• Intermountain Humane Society • Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity and many more.
“I’m really impressed with your report and its format – very professional. It has been a pleasure working with you.” ~ Jane Repp, Realtor