Home Inspection helps avoid “the money pit”!
We work for you, the home buyer, not the seller. Our home inspections are comprehensive and detailed, averaging three or more hours to complete, depending on factors like size and age of the property. If you wish to attend the home inspection, we’ll stop and explain what we see in a non-threatening, informative manner. You’ll feel better as we help you to understand the true condition of your future home. Not attending? We’ll give you a follow-up call so we can review the home inspection report together.
“The home inspection report contained everything you spoke to me about on the day it was done, no surprises. Thank you for being so thorough and honest, and for taking the time to answer all my questions.” – Linda
Your report will arrive via e-mail the next morning. They’re typically 25-35 pages, with about 45 photos depending on what you need to see clearly and a summary listing any safety items you need to fix right away. A report like ours gives you the information you need to make a decision with confidence. View a sample of our in-depth home inspection report.
We’re easy to work with:
- Our live office staff will give you a one-minute quote, then help you choose the day for the inspection.
- Available 7 days a week and never overbook – we only 2 inspections per day to ensure you get the time you need.
- Computerized inspection report e-mailed the very next morning, with photos and a summary of any issues.
- You’ll get an email confirmation of the day and time.
- Inspection completed by a certified professional.
- We’re fully insured and bonded. Nearly half of the home inspectors in Colorado aren’t.
- Radon testing available with results in 48 hours.
Our relationship with you:
We might know the property seller, or the seller’s agent, but we work for your benefit and nobody else’s. We ask agents to refer us to their clients but they never receive any sort of referral fee. Real estate agents work with us because they know we provide a detailed and comprehensive home inspection report, and that 96% of our inspections go through escrow.